EvilExistanceEvilExistance

Main Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

All 5 art Reviews

Cosmic Vampire Cosmic Vampire

Love how the eyes shows so well on her face, I like the armor design you've done too.
Keep up the work and have a cookie! :3
Or wait... Just take the entire jar you've deserved it ^w^

Yuki Yuki

Really amazing work you've done here, the picture is highly detailed and doesn't seem to be missing a single thing. Wonder how she looks when she is smiling... (I'll keep that to myself)
You deserve 5 out of 5 and a cookie, hope to see more of your drawings in the future!

Anybody Down Here? Anybody Down Here?

Lazy? Pfffft! X3
It's an amazing drawing you posted here and it's so detailed and shiny...
I can't seem to find a detail you've missed, this clearly is something I've could have used as a desktop picture.
One cookie fo... You wanna know what? Just take a jar with cookies, hope to see more of your art in the future ^-^

Combat Shock: Lonesomeness Combat Shock: Lonesomeness

I like the drawing style very much, but i feel there's something missing in the background like.. A tree/hill/plane or something in particular.
I'm not saying it's a bad drawing, but need some more to it.. Keep up the good work and a cookie for you! ^^

shalkamere responds:

I am trying to convey this overall sense of mystery throughout this series which is why there is a majority of negative space.
I am working on Illustrating these pieces on a much larger scale which will work much better.
I'll keep on workin

Devil's Play Devil's Play

A great drawing, I don't seem to find any bad detail about it.
I must admit you're a very good drawer and I hope to see more of your art in the future ;)